The 20Books Vegas 2018 conference registration has sold out completely. I’m sorry, but there is nothing we can do at this point. We’ve cleared the wait list and are on the home stretch to the show.
If you’ve registered but can’t go, send me an email and I’ll refund your ticket price up until September 1st. After that, we will lock down all costs.
The conference takes place from Tuesday, November 6th at 9 am to
Thursday, November 8th at Noon.
– Call Sam’s Town (although they may be full, it can’t hurt to ask) at 877-593-5993
GROUP NAME: 20 Books to 50k
– Call Eastside Cannery (we have a block of 40 rooms here, too, and it’s right across the street from Sam’s) and ask for a group reservation (702)-856-5300 or (866)-999-4899
GROUP NAME: 20 Books to 50K
GROUP CODE: 20TO50K
Or you could stay anywhere else you want. It’s Vegas – you will be able to find a room.
Sam’s Town also has a small RV park attached. If you would like to talk with someone about your reservation or make your reservation over the phone, call Sam’s Town directly at 877-593-5993
– No perfume at the show (we have a number of people who are deathly allergic)
– US Citizens, if you want to vote, the first day of the show is the mid-term election voting day
– There were will be 720 authors at the show. Plan accordingly
– About 200 people will be in chairs only, but the other 500 will have tables to sit at. We tried to accommodate people in the best way possible. People who sit in the chairs will get a raffle ticket for the drawing to win a $2000 prize from Reedsy (only chair sitters will be eligible).
– Swag is looking good. I’ll order what you see here (but with cool logos)